Saturday, March 14th, join us from 8-10am for a pancake breakfast fundraiser in support of our youth group summer missions trip. Please buy your tickets in advance either at the church this Sunday, or you can get them online and pick them up when you arrive at the door. The Breakfast Tickets are $10 each. […]
Imagine for a moment, soaking in the scenery as you cruise down a single lane of serenity, wind blowing through your hair. You glide around the turns. These conditions mixed with the fact that you haven’t slept in days, have you drifting off into s l e e p … THEN BOOM! Carol Carlsen collides […]
20150208 There are a whole lot more people who like Jesus than like Christians and the Christianity they see. It is a real problem if we are going to interact with people about coming to faith in Christ. Some of them just dont want to be part of the church and associated with “christian” things. […]
THIS JUST IN! News from the YOUTH LAB – where we are concocting killer youth events customized to suit your inner thrill-seeker! We’ve got two events planned for the February winter break. You are going to want to save the date – I promise! February 15th-16th Youth Group Lock-In. What is a lock-in? It’s where we […]
The bible is a pretty old book. The history it records is 2000 years old and goes back thousands of years before that. As a religious set of books, is the history it records accurate to actual events, or a series of stories to prove that the Jews have a right to this much sought […]
We are examining the genuine questions people have about Christianity and how we might “give an answer for the hope that is within us.” Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Is this philosophical or personal? When people are asking this question they have a reason, either they are trying to make a case against God for some reason, or they are trying to deal with the suffering they are experiencing. If Philosophical, they need to be called out on their underlying motivation at some point […]
- Applebees Breakfast Fund-raiser March 3, 2015
- All-Nighter/ Mini-lanche Breakdown March 3, 2015
- The Rich Man & Lazarus- Luke 16:19-31 March 2, 2015
- The King Jesus Gospel Luke 16:14-18 February 23, 2015
- EGGstravaganza Easter Festival February 17, 2015
- Ginger Amantia Sapir: Thank you Lord, I was able to do a podcast of past...
- Stephen Arters: This is the other quote about the effect of porn a...
- Stephen Arters: This is the quote I shared from Mark Batterson. h...
- Marie: I think it's toddler Elsas you have to worry abou...
- pat janoff: So glad to hear from someone who can articulate wh...
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter