Join us this year for our really special Christmas tea.
In Jesus’ call of Levi the tax-collector, and Jesus’ engagement with the friends of Levi, our Lord blows away the Pharisees conception of what a follower of God ought to look like looks like. Jesus makes a bold statement declaring ...
Today we have the privilege to hear from Robert and Audrey Chestnut who serve the Czech people with Josiah Venture. Listen to their heart for the reaching the lost and broken and ask the Lord how you might serve along side them, whether in Prague or South Huntington. Podcast: Play in new window | Download
One of the most familiar elements of Jesus teaching is found in this set of verses: to love our enemies, to pray for those who persecute us, to turn the other cheek. Are these hyperbole? Are they commands that fit every situation? Are they an impossible standard meant to make us feel sinful? What does […]
As humans in the flesh, we are easily driven by our current desires and expectations. We see those who have more and we covet. We long for the ease of the carefree life. But gathering the crowd to him, Jesus reminds us that forsaking the Lord for current comfort will have consequences in our lives. […]
Though crowds followed Jesus, he did not entrust himself to them. And from a layer of disciples that supported, listened to, and followed him he chose twelve that he would send out as teachers of the gospel. And even today Jesus calls each of us out of the crowd to be more than interested listeners; […]
Strengthening Faith at Home Ephesians 4:29-32 How do we live and love like Jesus? Discover 3 practical biblical keys to building faith in any kind of home. Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the disciples who walked with Jesus did not recognize him for who he was. As followers of Jesus, we can fall into this trap ourselves. We can be going to church and doing Christian things, but sadly never see His face. The issue is how to be an authentic follower after Jesus that […]
Dix Hills EFCA (Dix Hills, NY)
- Baptism Service at DHEFC – Lavell November 24, 2013
- Baptism Service at DHEFC – Stefens – November 24, 2013 November 24, 2013
- Baptism Service at DHEFC – Cava – November 24, 2013 November 24, 2013
- Baptism Service at DHEFC – Martinez – November 24, 2013 November 24, 2013
- Women’s Christmas Tea November 20, 2013
- Debi Tracy Hirsch: I enjoyed attending last year as a guest of Nancy ...
- ssutter: Ashley and I have been quoting from this all week!...
- Elder/Counselor Steve Rise speaks to MOPS Group - Dix Hills Evangelical Free Church: [...] Encouraging Mothers of Preschoolers [...]...
- Smithbobby950: Job well done ...
- Preaching in Romans… | Sam Sutter and Ashley Sutter: [...] By now Romans has been pretty clear about wh...
Subscribe to Weekly News
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter