For followers of Jesus, the resurrection is the highlight of the story of Jesus. After dying on the cross for our sin, Jesus was laid in a tomb. All that his followers hoped and dreamed had died with Jesus that day…all the talk of a new covenant, the arrival of the kingdom, and the teaching […]
Dear Family and Friends, We do trust that you are all well and that you are indeed prospering spiritually as you walk with God. We had a fantastic Easter week. This year our Easter week meetings carried over to the Sunday after Easter, some call it Low Sunday. We put them together for the Hondon […]
This Sunday, April 19th, you are encouraged to join us as we come alongside those in our community to be the hands and feet of Jesus. It may seem inconsequential – cleaning up the town – but in truth, this may be the greatest opportunity you have all year to begin a meaningful friendship with […]
As you know, it has been almost two years since I joined with Ripe for Harvest developing a more integral ministry to reach the deaf of Peru. RFH are great for my personal support. I have been involved with the deaf in Peru since 1983. I went from assisting the only Christian school for the deaf […]
Dear supporting churches, Thank you for your prayers for us. Here are a few requests for this month. Pray for the kids, who are recovering from coughs, and Amy who has been battling a bad head cold and sinus pressure for over week. Pray for the Jensens’ neighbors, who believe the husband has been […]
- Oxnevads Prayer update – April 2015 April 17, 2015
- Restrepo’s Prayer Letter – April 2015 April 16, 2015
- Go to church. Be the Church. April 14, 2015
- The Rich Ruler – Luke 18:18-30 April 13, 2015
- Roger Dorris Prayer Letter April 2015 April 9, 2015
- Samuel Sutter: Thanks for posting this! Great to keep up with fam...
- Ginger Amantia Sapir: Thank you Lord, I was able to do a podcast of past...
- Stephen Arters: This is the other quote about the effect of porn a...
- Stephen Arters: This is the quote I shared from Mark Batterson. h...
- Marie: I think it's toddler Elsas you have to worry abou...
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter