Doug and Nancy Everswick serve as field leaders for the Evangelical Alliance Mission in Zimbabwe.
Latest DHEFC Update
- Doug and Nancy Everswick January 2013 Update
Here we are at the very beginning of 2013. We have no way of knowing, in detail, just what the Lord has in store for us this next year but we are confident that our Heavenly Father has very clear purposes in mind that He will work out according to His will. Once again we look ahead with the earnest desire to be available for His service here in Zimbabwe.
We want to acknowledge with thanks those who have stood with us as partners in prayer and finances this past year.
We will start this year, as usual, with our TEAM Zimbabwe and Mozambique conference. We will be getting together January 2-6 to report on and review our various ministries, to look ahead and seek the Lord’s direction. We will sing and pray, laugh and play together. While much of the preparation and planning for this conference falls to Nancy and me, we really look forward to this time with our coworkers and our Regional boss who will be coming from the US to join us.
Our family is all well. We have been able to talk with each other on Skype during Christmas but do miss being together.
Here are a few things we would invite you to pray about with us:
1. Conference – For God’s Spirit to meet with us. For sweet fellowship and collective wisdom and discernment for the future. For safety on the roads as the place where we will meet is in Kariba, a five hour drive from Harare.
2. People in the pipeline – We have two families well along in the process of joining us to minister in Zimbabwe:
a. Dave and Cheryl Jereb are eager to come but their application for a work visa was denied. Please pray that their appeal would be successful.
b. Steve and Anthea Love and their three children are in the process of raising financial and prayer partners. Pray for key partnerships to be developed and that they would soon be on their way.
3. Family – Rachelle starts her second year of high school in another two weeks. Thanks for keeping her in your prayers. Nancy will have her hands full with a variety of responsibilities that she is covering while coworkers are back in the US. Keep her in your prayers, too.
We trust you know the Lord’s peace and blessing in 2013.
Doug and Nancy
Past DHEFC Updates
- Doug and Nancy Everswick January 2013 Update Dear Friends, Here we are at the very beginning of 2013. We have no way of knowing, in detail, just what the Lord has in store for us this next year but we are confident that our Heavenly Father has very clear purposes in mind that He will work out according to His will. Once again ...
- Doug and Nancy Everswick Update June 2012
- Doug and Nancy Everswick Note – April 2012 April 16, 2012 Dear Friends, One week from today we fly out of JFK to return to Zimbabwe for another four years. Praise God! He has wonderfully provided the needed finances for us to be given the green light to go and in addition has supplied enough for us to have our approved budget fully met. We know ...
- Doug and Nancy Everswick Note April 2012 Dear Friends, A week ago we sent out a letter in which we shared about our plans to return to Zimbabwe on April 23rd. We also shared that we would not be authorized to depart without meeting minimum budget requirements. We are glad to let you know that through the response of many, the shortfall of ...
- Doug and Nancy Everswick Note March 2012