Ken and Anne Haugh serve with Wycliffe Bible Translators:
To see a Bible translation program in progress in every language still needing one by 2025.
That God’s Word is accessible to all people in a language that speaks to their heart.
Information about this Ministry:
Ken works in the home offices of Whcliffe, and especially with the enterprise Help Desk program, which will provide technical support to several thousand missionaries located around the world.
Visit their website at http://haughherald.org/
Latest DHEFC Update
Past DHEFC Updates
- Ken and Anne Haugh Newsletter – April 2014
- Ken and Anne Haugh Update – April 2014
- Ken Haugh thank you – May 2014
- Ken and Anne Haugh May 2014
- Ken and Anne Haugh Missions Update – October 2013
- Ken and Anne Haugh Update – Christmas 2013
- Ken and Anne Haugh December 2013 Update
- Ken Haugh Missions Update – September 25, 2013
- Ken and Anne Haugh Missions Update – September 2013
- Ken Haugh Prayer Letter – September 11, 2013