Gloria Sequeira serves with Forward Edge International as a field coordinator in Nicaragua, ministering to the orphans of Managua.
Latest DHEFC Update
Past DHEFC Updates
- Gloria Sequiera – Forward Edge – april may june 2013
- Gloria Sequiera – Forward Edge Missions Update – February 2013
- Gloria Sequiera (Forward Edge) February Update Letter
- Gloria Sequiera Jan Feb March 2012 Update
- Gloria Sequiera September 2012 Update
- Forward Edge July 2012 Follow this link to read the latest update on Gloria Sequiera and Villa Esperanza: www.forwardedge.org/?utm_source=Q3+Newsletter+2012&utm_campaign=Q3+2012+Newsletter+Response&utm_medium=email
- Gloria Sequiera with Forward Edge – Spring 2012
- Nicaragua ‘11 Day 2 Wow what a day of serving we had today. As usual, the first work day of a missions trip involves getting a lay of the land and picking up tools and supplies we were lacking. So after an early breakfast and a few trips to stores we were off to the village called Cristo Rey. ...
- Nicaragua ‘11 Day 3- Four more houses built! Another amazing and tiring day at the Barrio Cristo Rey. Tonight we are going to allow each person to write a quick reflection on the day, or a prayer request. CHARISSA ARTERS: today was soooo fun. I cant believe how the people live like this and are still content. It’s amazing. It makes me feel awesome ...
- Nicaragua ‘11- Day 4 Out with the Villa Esperanza Girls What an awesome day to enjoy God’s creation in Nicaragua. We had a good breakfast and filled a school bus and drove to Granada. One of the oldest cities in the Americas that is still occupied today. in the bus each seat had one of the girls and one person from our team, and we ...