Rev. Stephen C. Arters has served as Senior Pastor since January of 2006, and served as Associate Pastor since 1993. A graduate of Wheaton College & Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Stephen is passionate about helping people apply and practice God’s message of the Bible. Pastor Stephen and Lynn have four children: Kyle, Charissa, Garrett, and Mackenzie. Twitter
Rev. John W. Chestnut has served as a pastor in the EFCA for over 25 years. John pastored in Brooklyn, started a church in Millford, NJ, and is currently planting a church in Bayshore, NY. He is a graduate of Grace Theological Seminary. He has made numerous short term missions trips over the past 20 years. Pastor John and wife Patty have two grown sons, Robert and Joshua.
- Oxnevads Prayer update – April 2015 April 17, 2015
- Restrepo’s Prayer Letter – April 2015 April 16, 2015
- Go to church. Be the Church. April 14, 2015
- The Rich Ruler – Luke 18:18-30 April 13, 2015
- Roger Dorris Prayer Letter April 2015 April 9, 2015
- Samuel Sutter: Thanks for posting this! Great to keep up with fam...
- Ginger Amantia Sapir: Thank you Lord, I was able to do a podcast of past...
- Stephen Arters: This is the other quote about the effect of porn a...
- Stephen Arters: This is the quote I shared from Mark Batterson. h...
- Marie: I think it's toddler Elsas you have to worry abou...
365revolutions Acts Arters baptism being light bible BIC Children's Bible Fellowship of NY Christian Service Brigade christmas CSB csijerusalem Daniel Easter explore god Faith gifts of the spirit Giving Gospel Grace Haugh Holy Spirit Israel Jesus living in exile love Luke Meditate Meditation Backgrounds Missions Paul peace Prayer Renew Renewed Restrepo romans Romans 12 sacred desert sin slide2 slider slider2 wnika wwjst
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter