Rev. Stephen C. Arters has served as Senior Pastor since January of 2006, and served as Associate Pastor since 1993. A graduate of Wheaton College & Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Stephen is passionate about helping people apply and practice God’s message of the Bible. Pastor Stephen and Lynn have four children: Kyle, Charissa, Garrett, and Mackenzie. Twitter
Matthew Cameron joined the Staff in May 2014 and is primarily involved in developing discipleship for High School students and young adults. Matt studied at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va and is currently enrolled online in seminary classes there. Matt and Alanna were married in October of 2014.
Rev. John W. Chestnut has served as a pastor in the EFCA for over 25 years. John pastored in Brooklyn, started a church in Millford, NJ, and is currently planting a church in Bayshore, NY. He is a graduate of Grace Theological Seminary. He has made numerous short term missions trips over the past 20 years. Pastor John and wife Patty have two grown sons, Robert and Joshua.
- Breakaway ’14 Recap October 29, 2014
- Fall Fun Fest 10/31/14 October 29, 2014
- What do we do with Halloween? October 28, 2014
- It Doesn’t Get Any Easier-Psalm 121 October 26, 2014
- God’s Not Dead – Movie Night @ YG 10/24 October 21, 2014
- Kris Mannale: Glad I'm not the only one, Sam....
- Samuel Sutter: I'm not gonna lie... I'm secretly terrified of t...
- Stephen Arters: I like what you've written. I think intentional a...
- Stephen Arters: We will put them to work. Washing bathrooms, furna...
- alan d: I'll drop the kids off @7:00 am......
365revolutions Acts Arters baptism being light bible BIC Children's Bible Fellowship of NY Christian Service Brigade christmas CSB csijerusalem Daniel Easter Faith gifts of the spirit Giving Gospel Grace Haugh Holy Spirit Israel Jesus living in exile love Luke Meditate Meditation Backgrounds Missions Paul peace Prayer Renew Renewed Restrepo romans Romans 12 rooted sacred desert service sin slider slider2 wnika wwjst
Subscribe to Weekly News
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter