This one goes out to all those teens and parents of teens who were able to attend our 2014 Breakaway Retreat. We had an awesome time! There were relay races, flour bomb battles, ziplines, kamakaze swing adventures, game room battles won, friends made, sights seen and old friends visited. Good stuff. The speaker was good, […]
Archive | Events RSS feed for this section
This Friday, 10/31/14, we will be going as a youth ministry to Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle for their Fall Fun Fest! We will be meeting at the Church at 6:30pm and be leaving promptly at 6:45pm so that we can arrive there at 7:00pm. We will be arriving back at the church at 10:15pm. It is free […]
I thought it fitting to address, wholesale, some questions about the upcoming holiday, Halloween. First, it is worth saying, Halloween is a day. There are 365 of these in a year. Each is composed of 24 hours or 1,440 minutes. Halloween is one of those. It may be that Satan is prowling around like a […]
Hey everyone, we need many hands on deck for a work day from 9am to 1pm on Saturday, October 18. There will be work outside…trimming hedges, wacking weeks, and other preparations for winter. There will be work inside…painting baseboards, kitchen clean-up, classroom clean-up, some electrical work and such. If you can make if for a […]
Just a reminder that the Senior’s Pot Luck Dinner is this Saturday, 9/27 at 6:30. Bring a dish to share! Enjoy a night of fine food, great fellowship and learn all about this exciting new ministry by the “Young At Heart” in our church and how YOU can be a part of it!
Click here to register for this year’s Egg-Stravaganza
Join us this year for our really special Christmas tea.
We’re really excited to offer a seminar for parents by the Parent Coach Tim Smith. We think it’s really important for parents to have the tools they need to raise emotionally and spiritually healthy kids. Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com * Date/Time: Sat, October 12th at 7:00PM at Dix Hills EFC. * Cost: 10$ […]
- Breakaway ’14 Recap October 29, 2014
- Fall Fun Fest 10/31/14 October 29, 2014
- What do we do with Halloween? October 28, 2014
- It Doesn’t Get Any Easier-Psalm 121 October 26, 2014
- God’s Not Dead – Movie Night @ YG 10/24 October 21, 2014
- Marie: I think it's toddler Elsas you have to worry abou...
- pat janoff: So glad to hear from someone who can articulate wh...
- Kris Mannale: Glad I'm not the only one, Sam....
- Samuel Sutter: I'm not gonna lie... I'm secretly terrified of t...
- Stephen Arters: I like what you've written. I think intentional a...
Subscribe to Weekly News
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter