Date/Time: Friday, Nov 21 @ 7pm – 10pm Place: DHEFC 28 Foxhurst Rd, Huntington Station Cost: $5 to help cover costs Excuses not to be there: NONE! Picture, for a moment, a whole night devoted to all of the most awesome games that have every hit our TV and computer screens from across the decades. […]
Archive | Events RSS feed for this section
This introductory video on our new community groups called GoGroups will remind us about Jesus’ mission for the world. Living on Mission – Go Groups from Stephen Arters on Vimeo.
This one goes out to all those teens and parents of teens who were able to attend our 2014 Breakaway Retreat. We had an awesome time! There were relay races, flour bomb battles, ziplines, kamakaze swing adventures, game room battles won, friends made, sights seen and old friends visited. Good stuff. The speaker was good, […]
This Friday, 10/31/14, we will be going as a youth ministry to Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle for their Fall Fun Fest! We will be meeting at the Church at 6:30pm and be leaving promptly at 6:45pm so that we can arrive there at 7:00pm. We will be arriving back at the church at 10:15pm. It is free […]
I thought it fitting to address, wholesale, some questions about the upcoming holiday, Halloween. First, it is worth saying, Halloween is a day. There are 365 of these in a year. Each is composed of 24 hours or 1,440 minutes. Halloween is one of those. It may be that Satan is prowling around like a […]
Hey everyone, we need many hands on deck for a work day from 9am to 1pm on Saturday, October 18. There will be work outside…trimming hedges, wacking weeks, and other preparations for winter. There will be work inside…painting baseboards, kitchen clean-up, classroom clean-up, some electrical work and such. If you can make if for a […]
Just a reminder that the Senior’s Pot Luck Dinner is this Saturday, 9/27 at 6:30. Bring a dish to share! Enjoy a night of fine food, great fellowship and learn all about this exciting new ministry by the “Young At Heart” in our church and how YOU can be a part of it!
Click here to register for this year’s Egg-Stravaganza
- Lost People Matter to God, Pt. 2 Luke 15, November 23rd, 2014 November 23, 2014
- Gamer’s Paradise November 20, 2014
- Lost People Matter to God, Pt. 1 Luke 15, November 16th, 2014 November 16, 2014
- Breaking out of status quo November 12, 2014
- The Cost of Discipleship is Self-Indulgence Luke 14:25-35 November 9, 2014
- Stephen Arters: This is the other quote about the effect of porn a...
- Stephen Arters: This is the quote I shared from Mark Batterson. h...
- Marie: I think it's toddler Elsas you have to worry abou...
- pat janoff: So glad to hear from someone who can articulate wh...
- Kris Mannale: Glad I'm not the only one, Sam....
Subscribe to Weekly News
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter