Hey everyone, we need many hands on deck for a work day from 9am to 1pm on Saturday, October 18. There will be work outside…trimming hedges, wacking weeks, and other preparations for winter. There will be work inside…painting baseboards, kitchen clean-up, classroom clean-up, some electrical work and such. If you can make if for a […]
Archive | Events RSS feed for this section
Just a reminder that the Senior’s Pot Luck Dinner is this Saturday, 9/27 at 6:30. Bring a dish to share! Enjoy a night of fine food, great fellowship and learn all about this exciting new ministry by the “Young At Heart” in our church and how YOU can be a part of it!
Click here to register for this year’s Egg-Stravaganza
Join us this year for our really special Christmas tea.
We’re really excited to offer a seminar for parents by the Parent Coach Tim Smith. We think it’s really important for parents to have the tools they need to raise emotionally and spiritually healthy kids. Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com * Date/Time: Sat, October 12th at 7:00PM at Dix Hills EFC. * Cost: 10$ […]
Would it be easier or harder to follow God if you lived in one of the stories of the Hebrew Bible? Most people I ask say “easier” because it’d be easy to believe God’s promises if we were able to watch the Red Sea part before our eyes or were able to follow a pillar of […]
After the glorious event of his baptism, Jesus is led into the desert to face severe temptation. There is so much to learn from this passage about Jesus’ sinless character and about his example for us. Let the Holy Spirit help you stop looking at the bait, and start to see the hook that […]
Each of the four gospels records the baptism of Jesus and the presence of the Holy Spirit upon Jesus. Luke couples this scene with the family history of Jesus, reminding us that Jesus is the man who is God. Today several people are being baptized to express their faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord […]
- God’s Not Dead – Movie Night @ YG 10/24 October 21, 2014
- The Character of the Kingdom Luke 13:18-35 October 19th, 2014 October 19, 2014
- Church Campus Work Day October 16, 2014
- Breakaway October 16, 2014
- Love and Legalism Luke 13:10-17 October 12th, 2014 October 12, 2014
- Stephen Arters: We will put them to work. Washing bathrooms, furna...
- alan d: I'll drop the kids off @7:00 am......
- Debi Tracy Hirsch: I enjoyed attending last year as a guest of Nancy ...
- ssutter: Ashley and I have been quoting from this all week!...
- Elder/Counselor Steve Rise speaks to MOPS Group - Dix Hills Evangelical Free Church: [...] Encouraging Mothers of Preschoolers [...]...
Subscribe to Weekly News
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter