Join us this year for our really special Christmas tea.
Archive | Events RSS feed for this section
We’re really excited to offer a seminar for parents by the Parent Coach Tim Smith. We think it’s really important for parents to have the tools they need to raise emotionally and spiritually healthy kids. Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com * Date/Time: Sat, October 12th at 7:00PM at Dix Hills EFC. * Cost: 10$ […]
Would it be easier or harder to follow God if you lived in one of the stories of the Hebrew Bible? Most people I ask say “easier” because it’d be easy to believe God’s promises if we were able to watch the Red Sea part before our eyes or were able to follow a pillar of […]
After the glorious event of his baptism, Jesus is led into the desert to face severe temptation. There is so much to learn from this passage about Jesus’ sinless character and about his example for us. Let the Holy Spirit help you stop looking at the bait, and start to see the hook that […]
Each of the four gospels records the baptism of Jesus and the presence of the Holy Spirit upon Jesus. Luke couples this scene with the family history of Jesus, reminding us that Jesus is the man who is God. Today several people are being baptized to express their faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord […]
KIDS MUSICAL SUNDAY, MAY 5TH AT 6PM: Our kids did an amazing job at the spring kids program – Join via video our kids as they run the race set before them as they follow in His steps but in their shoes. Watch as they run the race so as to cross the finish […]
In worship today we will contrast the character of two rulers, King Nebuchadnezzar and King Jesus. Though the former exemplifies success and power, we are gathered to worship our Lord and Savior Jesus. Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Daniel 1 recounts the young teens who have been ripped from their homeland and given the opportunity to learn and be fed in the court of their new king in Babylonia. Let their conduct in exile serve as reminder of living in a world without being of the world. Let the Spirit of God bring […]
The book of Daniel is the story of the people of God living in exile in Babylon. Though the days seemed dark and grim, and the Lord so distant for allowing the defeat of the nation … this could not be further from the truth. The exiled people would see God at work, even through […]
Military maneuvers are conducted to prepare for battle. Warships such as this one need to be fully ready for action. We as Christ’s followers are at war! 1 Peter 2:11 “Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul.” Leadership Advance 2013 is a great opportunity to be better equipped for […]
Dix Hills EFC (Dix Hills, NY)
- All Authority Has Been Given To Me Luke 8:40-48 March 2, 2014 March 2, 2014
- Exorcising Your Demons Luke 8:19-39 February 23, 2014 February 23, 2014
- Cultivating for the Gospel Luke 8:4-18 February 16, 2014 February 16, 2014
- Be Strong and Courageous! – Craig Muller – February 9, 2014 February 9, 2014
- Adapting to Change – Pastor Stephen Palm – February 2, 2014 February 2, 2014
- Debi Tracy Hirsch: I enjoyed attending last year as a guest of Nancy ...
- ssutter: Ashley and I have been quoting from this all week!...
- Elder/Counselor Steve Rise speaks to MOPS Group - Dix Hills Evangelical Free Church: [...] Encouraging Mothers of Preschoolers [...]...
- Smithbobby950: Job well done ...
- Preaching in Romans… | Sam Sutter and Ashley Sutter: [...] By now Romans has been pretty clear about wh...
Subscribe to Weekly News
Follow @DixHillsChurch on Twitter